Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15th...

Hi! :)
Had my 2 week doctor appointment yesterday and seriously....I love going there and seeing Dr. Duven and Kathy. Not the kinda thing you wanna go to the doctor for, but they make it sssoooooo much easier. He said that I'm doing great and that the infection was clearing up nicely. The drainage is still alittle "cloudy" so he wrote out another prescription of antibiotics. Took the rest of the staples out...yay!!!
Gave me a sucker and pushed me out the door. Kidding! Next appointment...Wednesday. :)

2 comments:

  1. lol. well geesh! Coulda at least given ya a sticker! maybe instead of a " I gave blood today" sticker...it should say something like, " I was felt up today" Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I think you should get a sucker after each appointment :) So glad the infection is clearing up and yay for no more staples!!! :)

    ReplyDelete