Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello all! My computer took a dive a few days ago and I just got it back up and running and dang is it zooming! Thank-you D2 (Dad 2-Kevin) for your smarts and time in fixing it! Trying to catch back up on the emails, but hey...got plenty of time for that. My wonderful, beautiful, loving mom posted for me yesterday and I appreciate her update. Couldn't have said it better myself. Ha! Things are going good and my spirits have been up since I came home from surgery. I look at it this way....I can't change what happened nor can I go back, so all I can do is take this journey and take it like a trooper. :) I have gotten SO many flowers and cards and thank each and every one of you for being so caring and thoughtful. Also..the meals have been amazing and the visits have been much appreciated.
Today....well, I have no scheduled plans or visits lined up until tonight so WOW....I may just actually veg for once like I'm supposed to. RIGHT I know, but you never know!
Have a GREAT weekend and I'll pop in again real soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment