Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday picnic! :)


Happy Tuesday!
Danny had yesterday off and decided to take me on a picnic. We had a great time and the weather was just right...alittle chilly so that you had to cuddle. (smile)
Tomorrow is my next appointment and I CANNOT wait for it to get here. I've had the last drain in for 3 weeks and it is screaming to be taken out. Not that it is a big deal because I've kind of gotten used to it, but it is starting to drain out around the tube on my side so that part is a bit of nuisance. Reality is really creeping up on me in the fact that in a couple of weeks chemo starts. I'm okay with the fact that I know that day is coming, but also okay with the fact that I've been alittle oblivious to it. Insert famous saying..."is what it is!" :)
Enjoy this gorgeous day!

2 comments:

  1. Reality is part of it. Its God's reminder to let go of it and let him take care of you. Its in God's hands. Have faith in Him. Let Him be your strength.
    In the mean time. Lean on your friends. Talk about your feelings and let them be heard. We're all here to listen...or to tell you to shut the hell up! lol. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete