Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wet Wednesday 05/12

Okay it may be a wet miserable week, but I won't let it bring me down. Had the last 2days to mourn my favorite man...the one as D2 (stepdad Kevin) would say "was the longest man in my life other than male family members". HaHaHa...cracks me up and so true! He's in a much better place and I know I did the right thing.
Now....I think I have officially gone crazy! No comments please, BUT I was up at 4:00 this morning...actually alittle before (sick huh?) and had the dishes done, carpet vacuumed, touched up paint areas in the house that no one else would see and had the yard mowed and sidewalks swept by 8:30 am. Now I'm not saying that I have neighbors that like me anymore, but my yard looks nice. :)
Will admit that I'm alittle pooped and looking forward to lazy time for the afternoon.
Have a great hump day and I'll chat soon!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Holy Moly woman! You are crazy! Neighbors prolly think so too! Does this chemo give you super powers? lol. Glad you are up and about !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM..... If you run out of paint touch up areas, you know I always have a few in my bathroom that could use some attention! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! I knew you were amazing but seriously girl! LOL I can't get my lazy butt in gear to do anything today! I'm sorry about Pookie. I really miss seeing you! I just don't want to bother you. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do for you! RELAX already! Ha! Love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard you got another cat - a black and white one. I have one too. If you get a chance, please post her picture on your blog. I truly love cats! I am so glad you got her, my cat is a "lover" too and he always comforts me when I "need" it - or not.

    ReplyDelete