Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th...


WOW...what a fun weekend! :)
Friday was a "think pink day" at work and people were allowed to wear anything pink. I stopped in for a few hours and had such a good time talking with everyone and the potluck looked phenomenal!!!
Friday night was the benefit "come have a drink with Luu Luu" at the Karma bar. Thank-you to EVERYONE who came...it was a GREAT turnout and like above...I had such a good time chatting with everyone. Wish the attached photo was clear so you could make out that I have a sombrero on my head and maracas in my hands. Oh dear god!! What a blast! Thanks to Scott, Julie, Ned, Jolene and Craig for going above and beyond in making it such a successful night. You are truly FANTASTIC friends for caring so much and making the night so friggin fun!!! I mean seriously Scott? Did you really have to blow up your car just to make a grand entrance into Waterloo? LOL! Love ya Chub!!!! Thanks again to EVERYONE for celebrating the night with me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment