Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th...

Hope all are enjoying the beautiful day! :)
Where do I start? Well...I'll start first with the fact that I was blown away last night at the benefit meeting. SO much going on and I am amazed at how much time and effort friends and family are putting into it. Danny asked when I got home what was going through my mind and I said "just the fact that I don't know how I am going to thank everyone for all of the wonderful support they are showing and giving." In fact...I'm crying right now typing because it is such an overwhelming feeling.

I had treatment last Friday and am still feeling the yucks from it. Usually it hits hard Sunday and Monday and slowly tapers off, but this time...it has forgotten to taper off and needs a reminder. Geez! I have pushed myself to take walks and tinker in the yard. I figure if I'm going to lay around feeling like shit then I might as well be outside feeling like it. Ha! :)
Luv's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just know you are loved! They want to do it, and they really need to do it - for they can show you just how much you are loved by them. When you are all better, I am sure you will be there for any of them too; they know that. We were never meant to do anything "alone" in this "crazy" world - we really do NEED each other! EnJOY being loved Lori!

    I liked what you said about being outside,that gave me a chuckle! I know that you are one "strong woman" (your Mother told me)- I will be praying though that the "yucks" taper off.

    ReplyDelete