Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Thursday!!!

Got up this morning and decided to go play disc golf in Cedar Falls. Had a lot of fun and would like to think I kicked Danny's ass at it, but...I didn't. Never played before so it was nice trying something new! :)
Been a GREAT week. Energy level has been above 50% and you know when that happens with me...I tend to go go go like it's at 100! Went to the pool with Chris, Whitney and Melissa yesterday. What a MADHOUSE! Sun felt fabulous though!!!!
I have chemo tomorrow and have been dreading it all week...not gonna lie. This is the 4th and the last of the "every other week treatments". After this I start every week for 12 weeks. It's a different "formula" as I will call it, so I'm hoping it treats me as well as these treatments have if not better. To not puke my guts out has been a blessing although I've been real close at times. Cross my fingers!!!
Have a FANTASTIC afternoon and I'll talk soon!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to play "disc golf" for awhile. I heard it is fun. So glad your energy is up! Sounds like you are not wasting any of it too. I will be praying for you tomorrow as you go to Chemo - that is just the kind of person I am - your mother knows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what time is chemo? I too will be praying for you durring that time.

    ReplyDelete