Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy March 29th!

Today is my day to relax. Now you know I won't although I may not leave the house. Kinda like when you take a vacation and you feel like everything needs to be spic and span clean before you leave? That's how I'm feeling about surgery tomorrow. Not that it's going to be a vacation, but maybe it's my way of focusing on something else for the day. I had a FANTASTIC weekend! Had breakfast with my Ry Ry and Katie Saturday morning, the Goldsberry's family get together Saturday night, church with Jean and Butz Sunday followed by a wonderful lunch and then Sam's (nephew) 11th birthday party!!!! Today it's just me, Windex, Pledge, Tide, Downy and some Mr. Clean...until later. :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you went to church on Sunday! Your always more than welcome to come with Wendy and I! We usually go on Saturday nights if your interested!
    and about Mr Clean...I've always got crushes on bald men!

    ReplyDelete