Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday! :)

My posts will be random thoughts, but just go with it with me. Today I have been texting because as most of you know...if my cell phone server did not see at least 1,000 plus text on my monthly bills, they would be calling to see what was wrong. This morning I am in a GREAT mood and of course my goofy best friend of 25 years is a nut and ags me on. I told her this morning that I can't believe how sore my armpit is and how the nods must be having 1 hell of a dance off getting jiggy in there. HEY...if you can't be silly then it will only drag you down. On a serious note...I have 2 appointments today. First is a physical with my family doctor and second is to meet up with the surgeon to go over the surgery. After that...my WONDERFUL mom and I will probably roam the mall and enjoy the day. I hope ALL of you have a GREAT Friday!!! Luv's

1 comment:

  1. Damn nodes! Hey...saw a commercial today about Cancer Centers...but they made a good point (sorry I can't say it was my own thought...but I'm gonna use it anyway!) YOU have Cancer. Cancer doesn't have you! And you know what...thats exactly the attitude you already have! Spread that 'tude girl!

    ReplyDelete