Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27th...

Good Morning! Slow moving for all of us I'm sure beings it's Monday and the weather is so crisp and cool...could just cuddle all day!
Had a great weekend watching a lot of football. Went to the West/East game Friday night and met up with the Gerst's. What a fantastic game...congrats West!
Saturday bummed around with Momma and then vegged for the night.
Sunday I went through some things in my dormer to get it prepared for the big clean up day. I tell you what...I will never recommend EIC to anyone. What a poor representation of a "reputable" company. So I thought they were anyway. Live and learn. Needless to say, my dormer is a mess from their roofing job and we will have to get up there and do some MAJOR cleaning and throwing away of insulation and carpet. Went to Sam's football game in the afternoon and they won 30 to 0! Great job boys!!!!
Today is my consultation to set up radiation. I am SO excited for this appointment!!!!
To leave you on a funny note....I tried spiking my hair. HaHaHa....not happening yet!!! Rest little mousse bottle...rest.

Talk soon...have a GREAT Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment